Frequently Asked Questions
HOW LONG WILL THIS TAKE?
The best things in life take time, but we can create and ship a custom piece of gear to you in about three weeks.
HOW CAN I BE SURE MY GEAR WILL FIT?
Our size ranges have a lot more variety than most companies and include eight sizes, two genders, and three fits. You can customize everything from your fill level to your sleeve length, so it’s an utterly bespoke piece of clothing. Take your time, and don’t hesitate to ask a sales assistant for help. We have sample jackets right in the kiosk to make sure you get exactly what you need.
HOW CAN I BE SURE ABOUT COLOR?
We include fabric and zipper swatches, so you know exactly what you’re getting. While there are some small color variations from batch to batch, our swatches are as close to the final product as possible so make sure to compare your design to the swatch.
CAN I CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
Our systems are designed to be very efficient, so as soon as you process your payment, we start bringing your idea to life. Once your design is in production, we can’t make any changes or cancellations. However, we can change your shipping address up to a week after production begins so email us at, email@example.com if you need any help.
CAN I RETURN MY GEAR IF I DON’T LIKE IT?
Option 1: - VagueThis whole process is about you. You designed it, we created something that’s perfect for you, and we’re not happy if you’re not happy. Please contact our service department at firstname.lastname@example.org for any returns, and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you’re thrilled with your design.
Option 2: - Clear, yes we take returns.This whole process is about you. You designed it, and we did everything we can to bring it to life. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. We gladly accept returns of any unused items, so just contact email@example.com, and we’ll take it from there.
Option 3: - We take returns and here’s what happens to the stuff you returnEverything you order is made for you, designed by you, and if you’re not happy with it, we’re not happy. We gladly accept returns, and since we can’t sell your clothing to someone else, all returns are donated to (organization.) If you don’t love your piece, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll take care of it for you.
WHAT IS YOUR WARRANTY?
We offer a lifetime manufacturer warranty on all of our custom products. Our warranty covers any failure or damage due to materials or construction. We’ll cover the cost to repair or replace your clothing if any problem is determined to be under warranty. We don’t, however, cover normal wear and tear or abuse. Our products are built to last a lifetime, but lived-in and loved doesn’t mean broken.
HOW IS MY GEAR SHIPPED, AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We cover the cost of all shipments within the United States and use DHL direct from our factory to your door. We offer international shipping and only charge for any duties, taxes, and shipping increases, all of which are made clear before your order.
HOW DO I WASH MY CUSTOM GEAR?
To keep your gear looking (and smelling) great, we recommend washing each piece in cold water with mild, powdered laundry soap. Remove promptly, and line dry or use your dryer’s gentlest setting. You can cool iron if necessary once it’s completely dry, making sure to avoid any decals.
IS MY DOWN GEAR WATERPROOF?
Our down gear has a lot of benefits. It’s light, comfortable, and designed by you - but it’s just not meant to get wet. Water will compromise the insulation of down pieces, so we recommend a rain shell if skies are cloudy.
I HAVE A QUESTION THAT’S NOT HERE.
Well, shoot. We really tried to cover all our bases here, but nobody’s perfect. We’re happy to answer any and every question you have just send us an email at email@example.com.
Your personal information will only be used in one the following ways:
Your personal information will only be used in one the following ways:
- To process a payment on our partner’s secure server. (See Stripe to read more about our payment process.)
- To send exclusive Hexa Recreation Products email updates.
- To improve our products and website service for our customers.
- You need an e-mail address to place an order.
- Once you have submitted your order, you will receive an order confirmation from Hexa Recreation Products. You are bound by your order once you have clicked the “checkout” button at the end of the ordering process. By clicking the “checkout” button, you send your customized order to us as it is displayed on your final checkout screen.
- This action validates your purchase agreement, and confirmed order details will be sent to your e-mail address. We highly suggest that you save a copy of your customized order details for future reference.
- We reserve the right to not accept your order for any reason, or to cancel the purchase
agreement - even after your automated order confirmation has been sent. The following
situations will exempt us from liability or costs/damages resulting from order
- the product materials are not available / in stock (any payments will be refunded);
- your order is flagged by Stripe as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud;
- there was an error in the price quote;
- Hexa Recreation Products cannot deliver to the address provided.
- We reserve the right to change prices without notice. However, the price displayed once you confirm your order will not change.
- Stripe. When you send us your order, our payment service (Stripe) may run some checks on it before it is fulfilled. These checks may include, without limitation, validating your name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the ordering process against appropriate third-party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. More information on this process can be found at www.Stripe.com.
- Stripe provides a convenient, safe way for our customers to purchase our products securely. This can be done with a verified debit or credit card. We do not accept any other method of payment. Please do not try to pay by any other way than specified. If you do, we will not be liable for loss of the payment or any other damages that may result from this action.
Customer Concession Regarding Customization
- You acknowledge that you have no intellectual property rights in the design process of your customized products. All intellectual property rights that would apply to this product customization process shall vest in Hexa Recreation Products. All designs, as created and submitted, are the intellectual property of Hexa Recreation Products and can be used in ways, including but not limited to, reproduction and distribution, digitization, public display use, modification, copy, and licensing these rights as we see fit.
- You understand and agree that you shall have no claim against Hexa Recreation Products, or any other party, in the event a design or personalization similar or identical to yours is designed, produced, or worn.
- We submit orders to our manufacturer in real time. Upon the manufacturer receiving your order, it will generally take approximately three weeks to produce your custom designed product.
- Shipping time may increase if we receive a high volume of orders or if we find materials are out of stock.
- Shipping will be carried out based on your order details.
- Fulfillment of all orders on the Websites is subject to material availability. We try to ensure that all featured options offered for sale are in stock. However, we reserve the right not to accept any orders or to cancel confirmed orders that include materials that are out of stock. In such event, we will inform you by e-mail and any payments will be refunded.